Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Technorati

I've been surfing blogs the last few days using Technorati - I've got it in my links. It's very specific: when you type in "quilt" you don't get "quilts" "quilting" etc but there are advanced search options to play with. The most irksome thing are all the faux blogs - really just advertising in disguise. They make your search results much longer than they should be.

Quilt Mavericks have grown some more. Go check out Dawn's sweet little crayons in "Quilts and Pieces."

I overdid it last weekend - did too much shopping and now my knee is unhappy. I know, I know, it's always unhappy. But now it's unhappier and I have to be good. The question is, is it time to let the nice doctor use the really big not-nice needle? Don't think I'm there yet, but I better stay off of it.

5 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh Tonya, your shopping sounded like so much fun until you mentioned your poor knee and big long needle! YUCK.

Aren't those crayons just too cute!

I will have to check out Technorati. But Monday's are always busy at work - even though this is Tuesday! But with the holiday yesterday it is kind of a Monday!

Finn said...

OK Tonya..now I'm wondering. Do I have Technorati in my links?? Or is it just an Egyptian thing???? *VBG* Thanks for finding Dawn. I had clicked on her name last week and Blogger told me no listing found..bummer ! Sorry about your knee. Are you keeping it elevated and icing it??? Is it pink? Will you use sprinkings on the icing..I'd better go now..................

Quilts And Pieces said...

Yes Finn, she straightened me out! I had the settings set wrong! But good old tonya got me all straightened out yesterday - well at least for this!
Can't wait to hear from you Finn!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Finn, you won't have Technorati.com in your links unless you add it yourself - just like I did. But you can just cheat and get there thru my blog's link whenever you like.

Finn said...

ya ha, I just knew it was an "egyptian" thing..*G* But I'm willing to cheat(occasionally)..thanks Tonya..I think I'm overdosed on scraps...getting goofy !