Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pure Geek

I'm a geek and proud of it. Sorry, I've got nothing else for you today. Gonna make my brain hurt to think of something to say. I'll be witty and arty or something tomorrow.

Pure Geek
34 % Nerd, 60% Geek, 39% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.


The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9935030990046738815

2 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Had to do the test! I"m Joe Normal!!!!
Joe Normal
30 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 30% Dork

dogquilter said...

I love these tests you find!! I'm pure Nerd
56 % Nerd, 34% Geek, 17% Dork
I just loooovvee learning new stuff, even if it is about me...lol.