Let me start off by saying, yes this is a lousy photo - all the sides got cut off so there are only half spiders along the top row and half a zombie hand on the right side. And the year I pieced it got cut off too - 2001. Gotta make do with what I got. This quilt is in storage, so no close-ups or better pics available. Sorry.
This is the quilt that Bad to the Bone fell out of. You'll see I made another skeleton to replace him, altho I didn't go so far as to repeat the words.
On this quilt I wanted to practise making figures (my witch turned out much better this time) as well as play more with the letters. I practised making heads, hands, and eyes. It was lot of fun. I like how the eyes turned out, with the creepy slit pupils.
I got this longarm machine quilted by someone other than Bonnie. Wasn't thrilled with the results - there were rather large areas left unquilted. Sigh. I went back in with floss and did some handquilting so that there wouldn't be big puffy spots.