Monday, February 13, 2006

Woohoo

Gwen Marston's website has a new message saying that her upcoming book with Freddy Moran, Collaborative Quilting, is going to be published THIS month. Amazon's webpage for the book says it will be out July 28th. Let's hope Gwen's homepage is correct. I'm going to have to pre-order that baby, and maybe it will be here when I get back from vacation. Woohoo!

I can't believe me. Am I studying French? Non. Am I quilting? No. Watching Olympics? No, but it's pretty boring at the moment. Curling. My hubby would actually enjoy it - he started watching curling during the Salt Lake City games.

There's a fly in the house that's driving me nuts. Me and Lily. Every once in a while she spots it and gives chase (as well as she can) all over the house. The other cats don't even seem to notice it. All right, I need to stop goofing off and get some work done. Really.

2 comments:

Hunter said...

How funny about the fly.

Tigger and I chased a bug all over the livingroom yesterday. (OK, not just a bug. A big, crunchy, icky bug.)

We finally caught the silly thing and put it back outside.

Good luck on the fly hunt.

Darilyn

Cher said...

oh flies will do the same at our house with Zoe the boxer..watching her chase a fly is quite amusing.
why do we get so sidetracked from tasks at hand? oh well-it all gets done in the end