Friday, February 17, 2006

vacation

Sorry gang, the day got away from me. I meant to post, but have been running around like an idiot trying to get ready for Florida. We have to leave the house at 5:00am for more than 24 hrs of travelling. I so hate flying, and yet I seem to do more than my fair share. I expect I'll be able to check into blogland once in awhile, but no guarantees. I'll be back in mid-March tho. Ya'all take care.

To Joyce in the USA: I enjoyed reading your comment. Please send me an email if you'd care to. The address is available in the left-hand column of my profile.

6 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Have a great time Tonya! We'll miss you online but I'm sure you'll be too busy enjoying yourself to miss your audience!!!!

Sylvie said...

Enjoy your vacation. You can fill us in on your return.

Holly said...

Have a GREAT time in Florida! It's always nice to get away. Almost makes the flying worth it :)

Granny said...

Tonya, I suppose you're gone by now. Hope you have a great flight and I am sure you'll enjoy your time in FL.

Judy L.

Hunter said...

Thinking of you and hoping that you had a good flight.

Darilyn

Laura said...

We will miss you, but know that you will be enjoying your R&R.