What a goofy looking title for this post - just looks like a string of nonsense words. Anyway, here are some photos of Slither Eek Boo in process; probably more than you needed but I wanted you to get a feeling for how I played and moved the blocks around. I did it far more times than I took photos, but here is a sampling:
You can tell how big that Woooo is with enormous Bibi there next to it.
Pokey wants in on the action too. Her belly fur is taking a long time to grow back - it was shaved way back in April.
Since this is a Halloween quilt I did try to get Howler pictured but he wasn't very cooperative. You can see some kitty litter-powdered feet though.
I decided to go for it and fit all the blocks into one quilt. Unfortunately I didn't make it and some aren't in here. Sorry about that - I will do something fun with them. I'm kind of a moron sometimes - I kept thinking this thing would shrink as I sewed the seams and it really didn't. It finished at 72" x 82". I think it would look better with a small border around it, but I just can't bring myself to make it even larger.
I think I did a fairly good job of balancing out the colors and sizes - not too bottom heavy or top heavy. I kinda wish I'd made two quilts so that some of these words had more room to breathe... Too late now. I so am not looking forward to basting this monster, but the quilting should be a hoot.
I've got more sewing I want to do so I'm going to sit at the machine and watch the Andy vs Andy Wimbledown semi-final. ya'all take care!