Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans out there.

Anyone seen "Night of the Comet?" It's a classic 80's comedic horror film about what happens when a comet passes overhead and anyone outside of a steel enclosure gets turned to dust, or if partially exposed becomes a zombie. It's an excellent film and brought to mind by NASA's experimental launching of a testing thing at a comet tonight. That's how all good horror films begin, isn't it? So sleep in the bank vault tonight or at least wear the tinfoil hat. bwa ha ha.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love seeing your letters in progress! And you aren't the only one who has things in sandwhich and snack baggies! I think it's a great idea, and my baggie stash can rival anyone's! Much watching of the Tour De France here too...Dave is glued to it!

Bonnie

Tropical Screamer said...

I think we were separated at birth. I have "Night of the Comet" in the VHS player and I'm using it as "quilt time" background entertainment.

Tonya R said...

Ooh, excellent choice of film! Hope you've seen "Shaun of the Dead" too - tho it's a bit gorier.