Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noël

Mmm Parisian desserts. These snowmen are adorable, from the shop Dallyou, which has been in business since 1802:


Although I'm sure these desserts aren't that old ;-)


The snowmen are cute, but I wouldn't want to eat one. This Autumn Leaves chocolatey treat is much more my style. Can you see the price though? Gulp 32 euros.


Photos from my walk on the Champs d'Elysees on 8 December:








I showed you the black christmas trees before. These are much more my style:




For those of you who celebrate it, Merry Christmas. All of you stay safe and warm.

12 comments:

black bear cabin said...

Merry Christmas back at ya :)

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Joyeux Noël
from across the channel
Sally

Twisted Quilts said...

Merry Christmas to you. I always love your pictures. The snowmen are fascinating. I can't imagine how they did them but like you I would rather look at them.

jovaliquilts said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy some Parisian delicacy and have a great day!

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, wonderful photos, especially of the pastries. Joyeux Noël, Tonya :-)

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Merry Christmas, Tonya!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Tonya! May the day bring you joy, happiness and peace!

Kristin L said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I like those white trees with the colorful balls much better too. :-)

Tazzie said...

Merry Christmas Tonya hon, I hope you've had the most wonderful day
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Merry Christmas Tonya!

Peace!

Kristin Shields said...

Merry Christmas to you, Tonya! I've got a chocolate photo I should post just for you. We are having a wonderful white Christmas. In fact, we went snowshoeing today from our house. It was really lovely, but there was so much snow that it was quite a workout. Have a wonderful holiday!

Lindsey said...

Merry "post" Christmas to you! I've been reading your blog since summer and love the Paris aspect of it all! We were there in March and miss it. My children loved these Santas and can imagine them in the parks. The French have a sense of style don't they - Au revoir:)
fivehealthyhearts.blogspot.com